Professional Hanging And Wall-Mounting Technicians In Southgate
We've got years of experience mounting mirrors, fitting blinds,picture hanging service SouthgateN21 and much more. Stay stress-free by having us complete these tasks for you. Our services are easy to book, reasonably priced, and quickly finished. Feel free to check out our prices page and see how much we charge. You’ll benefit from specialist equipment that enables us to hang your items securely. And perfectly level! There’s no risk involved and we’ll make sure everything is done properly and professionally. Receive assistance from dedicated fitters now.
Picture and Curtain Installation in Southgate And Much More Besides...
You'll get a team of experienced handymen turning up promptly, properly equipped with all of the tools needed for the safe hanging of any item. For example, we can help you with:
- Picture Hanging – any size of artwork is easy for the team to deal with.
- Mirror Mounting – suitable for any room in your home, and in the office too.
- Curtain Pole Fitting And Installation – ideal for any size of window, and including all rail fitting too.
- Blind Fitting – use blind fitters in Southgate N21 to get a little privacy for any window in any property.
- Putting Up Shelves – wonky shelves can create all sorts of problems... not least of confidence! Let the team put yours up for you.
And we can help you with a lot more besides! How about a little help fitting a fire or smoke alarm? Wondering how to get the best out of your security system? Or where to position signs? Give us a quick call on 020 3404 4735 now!
A Time Saving Picture Hanging Service In Southgate N21
Your job will be:
- Completed To A High Standard – Customers have recognised commitment. That’s why 97% would use us again
- Performed By Curtain Pole Fitters – Who are insured and background-checked
- Carried Out Using High End Materials – That ensure your items will be hung safely
- Under A Guarantee – We won’t stop until you’re completely happy
How We Keep Things Straight, True, and Level
Your handyman uses a systematic approach to make sure your hanging and mounting is safe, secure, and straight. The process involves:
- Measuring - Getting the fundamentals right is all important. Your wall is marked to show the desired levels.
- Drilling - According to the makings, then appropriately sized raw plugs are driven in.
- Screwing in fixings - To ensure that your curtains, blinds, or other mounted items are secure.
- Checking levels - Repositioning brackets and making any other necessary final adjustments.
The time taken depends on the size and weight of the item in question, and the complexity of the job. The minimum booking is just one hour. After this you'll be charged by the half hour. So you never pay for more time than your service takes.
Get in Touch Today - We're Open Day and Night
Contact us and request additional services like:
- TV mounting - Safe and secure
- Furniture assembly- No more scratching your head over incomprehensible instructions
- Odd jobs - Free up your precious free time
Complete our booking form, or take part in an instant chat - we're ready and waiting!